Raw Chocolate Sauce
I always keep this go-to chocolate sauce in my back pocket. You know…for times when you MUST.HAVE.SOMETHING.SWEET!! Is it just me??? I didn’t think so :-).
Meet us every other week at the Houston Raw Vegan Meet-Up in midtown at Nourish Juice Bar, 1000 W. Gray, HTX 77019 for more fun, quick & tasty recipes & food!
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 ¼ cups agave (can substitute honey if desired)
- 1 cup coconut oil; melted
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 1 capful of vanilla extract (alcohol free. Can substitute 1 vanilla bean)
- ¼ cup warm water
- Blend cacao powder, agave, salt and cayenne and vanilla in Vitamix or high-speed blender.
- Slowly drizzle in coconut oil with the blender still on. Stop as needed to scrape down the sides of blender.
- Slowly drizzle in water with the blender still on.
- Enjoy with fresh fruit or pair with dairy-free milk for a tasty beverage.